COVID-19 Event Guidelines
- We will follow state and municipal guidelines in relation to COVID-19.
- Tickets will be pre-sold online, and the quantity will be capped to minimize interactions. Ticket scanning will be touchless upon entrance to the event
- We require or strongly encourage (depending on local guidelines) all participants and workers to wear masks.
- All published local guidelines will be on hand for easy reference.
- We will provide COVID-19 prevention supplies to event staff and volunteers—such as hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol, disposable gloves, trash baskets, disposable face masks and cleaners/disinfectants. We still ask that you bring your own when possible.
- Mask Zones will be created and clearly demarcated with signage in key areas. These areas include, but are not limited to, midway, registration, bleachers, restrooms and food lines
- We ask that anyone who is at higher risk for severe illness, feeling unwell, or who has been in contact with anyone that is sick in the last two weeks to stay home.
- Shared coolers are discouraged to decrease the spread of the virus.
- We will clean frequently touched surfaces such as tables, counters, doorknobs, light switches, pens, keyboards, and cones (when used)with disinfectant in regular intervals.
- We will ensure there are plenty of hand washing stations and/or hand sanitizers in and around the facility, particularly high traffic areas.
- Depending on the space available in the paddock, we ask drivers to park 10 –12’ away from other vehicles or as far as paddock space allows.
- Only essential workers are allowed in specialty work areas such as timing and scoring, race control, autocross trailer, OPTIMA stage or office.
- Signs will be placed around the venue to remind people of social distancing and protective health protocols.
- Six feet of space should be kept between individuals for the entirety of the event, except in cases of participants that are part of the same household.
- Anyone who continues to ignore social distancing procedures even after staff input may need to be asked to leave.